Monday, October 7, 2013

The start of a new life

As said in my intro, I am a newly wed. I figured I would start out by sharing our big day with you all!! The ceremony and reception took place at The James River Country Club in Newport News, VA.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day! Thank goodness it was pretty cool, because a sweaty bride just is not attractive, but anyways enjoy!

                                                                  Time to get pretty!!


     I love this of the groomsmen.  Kristin Partin Photography did a wonderful job capturing everyone's          personality.

    My lovely ladies.


This is probably my favorite picture. His hugs are the best :)









Josh and his beautiful mother


My father, my Great Aunt Joyce and I.  She is such a wonderful woman so kind and not to mention a great sense of humor. 

yea Josh and I were getting down. I even had my dress all hiked up.  Real classy ;)



and we are off!!

I can't even explain how happy I am with these photographs Kristin Partin did an amazing job! It was a magical day and it could not have been more perfect!

If you want to see more, check out the video here




No comments:

Post a Comment