Monday, February 24, 2014

Time to shine

It has been a couple months since my last post. Not because I have been super busy or anything, I think I have just been avoiding it because I had nothing interesting going on in my life.  Quite honestly I am bored with myself.  At the moment I am unemployed and my husband works out of town, so my life consists of cooking, cleaning, playing with my dog, working out, and thinking about what my next step is.  I have tried to avoid a few social gatherings solely because I was terrified of the question "So what are you up to these days." This is the first time I have had nothing to say to that question, and it terrifies me.  I feel embarrassed and awkward any time I am asked. But this is where I am coming out and finally saying it, hoping that I can just own it.  I need to be thankful for this time, because I am able to focus on what I truly want to do.  I am so thankful for a loving and supportive husband. He could see I wasn't truly happy with my previous job and was very supportive in my decision to leave.  I am truly blessed Joshua works so hard and really wants me to be happy.  So here it is....my time to pursue my dream.  Now to just get rid of all this fear I have built up...that is going to be the difficult part.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl: Glad you are in pursuit of your dream. Does that mean you have taken definitive steps toward the boutique?
    Love to see you sometime for cup of tea/coffee/meal at Panera again.
    Miss you
    p

    ReplyDelete